4,927 Gramin Awases built in Subarnapur
Special Panchayati Raj Project and Drinking Water Department Director SN Girish on Wednesday reviewed the Gramin Awas Yojana and MGNREGA works of both Subarnapur and Boudh districts here.
On the effectiveness of PMAY and Biju Pucca Ghar, Tarbha block under Subarnapur district and Kantamaal block under Boudh district have got some success. On the other hand, other blocks of Subarnapur and Boudh districts are the glaring example of failure in the implementation of PMAY and Biju Pucca Ghar to beneficiaries.
As per Government records, 4,927 Gramin Awas have been finished out of 21,400 in Subarnapur and 4,720 Gramin Awas have finished out of 18,190 in Boudh district.
Director Girish directed the officials to finish the target by 2019. Among others, Subarnapur Collector Dasirathi Satpathy,Boudh Collector Madhusudan Mishra,Subarnapur PDDRDA Biswanath Sahu and Boudh DRDA PD Rajendra Pattnayak were present.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi