- Atal Bihari Vajpayee to take place at 4 PM tomorrow at Rashtriya Smriti Sthal in Delhi
- Vajpayee to be accorded state funeral; 7 day mourning declared, flag to be flown at half
- Govt announces 7-day national mourning following demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Former Prime Minister Vajpayee dead
- Kerala rains: 12 more NDRF teams sent
BKKY insurance extended till July-end
The State Government on Monday extended insurance coverage period under the Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY) to July-end this year.
This was revealed at a meeting held under chairmanship of AP Padhi at the State Secretariat here on Monday. Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Principal Secretary Sourav Garg and Agriculture Director M Muthukumar presented updates .
Padhi directed both Government officials and insurance company officials to keep up creating awareness regarding health insurance coverage and availability of insurance money for treatment among farmers in rural areas.
Issues relating to use of BKKY Smart Card in hospitals were discussed.
It was decided to provide a part of the insurance money as incentives to doctors, nurses and other hospital staffs who would help in providing treatment though use of smart cards.
As of now, at total of 57,64,369 farmer families have been covered under the scheme. For this, the State Government has spent 405.38 core. By now, over 4.66 lakh families have received treatment support of Rs 279 crore. A total of 126 private hospitals and 423 government hospitals are providing treatment to though BKKY Smart Cards.
- Vajpayee’s death: Schools to remain shut today 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM announces Rs 5 lakh for rescuers of Shivpuri floods 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Important to build new MP to build new India: CM 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Vajpayeeji lived entire life for country 17 Aug 2018 | Shivraj Singh Chouhan | in Bhopal
- Atalji was my Guru and a father figure: Raman 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- BG teachers resume stir in capital 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Naveen expresses deep grief 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- KISS holds 1st IUAES preparatory meet 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CM launches Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Unfazed by rain, M’bhanj holds I-Day 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar