- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
CM, BJD doing politics over M’nadi, says BJP
The BJP on Saturday alleged that Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik and his Government and the ruling BJD are doing politics over the Mahanadi water dispute instead of trying to resolve the issues.
Party State general secretary Prithviraj Harichandan made the allegation in a statement while wanting to know why the State Government didn’t provide genuine information to the National Institute of Hydrology when its team had made a field visit to the Mahanadi. “While Mahanadi dispute is limited to water distribution, the State Government is unnecessarily making dam construction an issue,” he said.
Stating that that Union Government has already formed a tribunal to and would soon send terms and references, Harichandan urged the State Government to provide right data to the tribunal during hearing, otherwise people of the State would not forgive the ruling party.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi