- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Favouritism to B’ngir contract staff sparks row
Eight contractual paramedical staffers recruited through an advertisement along with several others were regularised, sparking protest among the deprived employees here.
According to reports on June 27, 2013, recruitment for paramedical post like staff nurse, radiographer and laboratory technicians were advertised and recruitment was held later.
However, the job of eight paramedical staffers was regularised and they are getting higher salary than the others through they were recruited through a single advertisement.
“No separate advertisement was published for these eight candidates, but they were regularized. How is this possible,” asked RTI activist Shankar Panigrahi. A paramedical union and the RTI activist demanded either to regularize the jobs of all those who were appointed at a time or cancel the special favour to the eight employees.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi