- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
First renewable energy magazine unveiled
To spread the information of renewable energy industry, a magazine Re Booster was inaugurated at the CYSD auditorium here on Saturday.
The magazine is a publication of the Canyon Consultancy Private Ltd, which has been working in the field of renewable energy since 2011 in Odisha by serving in different companies.
Publisher of the magazine Chandrashekhar Mishra said there is a need of such specialised periodical which would go a long way in providing complete information regarding policy, regulations, technological innovations and growth of the renewable energy sector. The main focus of the magazine would be about renewable energy application in semi-urban and rural areas, he added.
Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission (OERC) Member AK Das was present as the chief guest. Editor of Re Booster Prasanna Kumar Mishra, former OERC Chairman DK Roy and former Cesu Chairman BK Misra were present as guests of honour.
- CM grieves demise of Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Maoist bandh cripples life in Malkangiri 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Raipur
- Got new lease of life, will work more for people’s welfare: Jogi 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CS sets tree plantation target for all industrial units 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Caloffee to provide European flavour to Raipurians 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Gariaband first in State with max. solar irrigation pumps 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 90,000 trucks, goods carriers go on indefinite strike 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Attack on Swami Agnivesh is condemnable: Baba Ramdev 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur becomes ‘future development layout city' 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- ‘Open MKCG 2nd gate in public interest’ 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar