- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
Lawyers call A'garh nandh on Aug 16
The Athagarh Bar Association has called for an Athagarh Bandh on August 16 in protest against the delay in the renovation work of the local Sub-Jail. It is revealed that for renovation and repair of the Sub-Jail, its inmates were shifted to the Choudwar Circle Jail more than two years ago. Since then, the prisoners come to Athagarh courts from a distance of over 35 kilometers. Similarly, relatives of the prisoners have to go to Choudwar to meet them. The Athagarh police also take the arrested persons to Choudwar. For the reasons, the lawyers have demanded before the IG of Prisons for his speedy response and given an ultimatum up to August 15, failing which bandh would be observed on August 16.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi