- Fresh 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia's Lombok
- Wrestler Bajrang Punia wins gold in men's 65 kg in Asian Games in Jakarta
- India opens medal count at Asiad with bronze in rifle mixed team
- Kerala flood toll reaches 370, rescue operations continue
- Vajpayee's ashes immersed in the Ganges at Har ki Pairi
Microsoft introduces solutions for SMBs
The Microsoft has introduced business solutions from its partner ecosystem to meet crucial business needs of small and medium businesses (SMBs) in Odisha.
Built by Microsoft’s ISV partners Smarter SMB and IDOS, the solutions address key areas like customer relationship management (CRM) and finance and accounting and enhancing organisational efficiency. These solutions run on Microsoft Cloud and will be available at a very low cost.
Odisha is one of the top ten States in creation of jobs by the MSME sector in India. It is also ranked 11th with respect to number of MSME units in the State.
A 2015 report compiled by the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) stated that more than half the entrepreneurs stated in the State were unable to upgrade their business by adopting technology due to lack of access and funds.
Microsoft is helping SMBs in the State overcome this barrier by bringing affordable cloud powered solutions that are easy to adopt.
“The SMB sector in Odisha has strong potential for driving growth through technology adoption and Microsoft is committed to providing them with the right set of solutions to achieve it,” said director - partner sales, Microsoft India Sudhir Nayar.
- Ranchi girl wins Int’l beauty contest 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Missing boy’s body found 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chhattisgarh to provide `10 cr aid to Kerala 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Roy inspects repairing of pump house at Mango, water supply resumes 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Tribal Affairs Dept launches App for profile registration of beneficiaries 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Harmu River rejuvenation work to be completed in 2 months 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CS directs officials to keep watch over cattle smuggling 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- XLRI’s ‘Jamshedpur Run’ today 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Maoist surrender before police in Giridih 19 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- NMDC officials study Dhamtari solid waste mgt facility 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur