- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
No wide roads to CM’s ward meeting venue
The Ganjam district administration seems to be in a dilemma now over Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik’s ward level meeting at Gandhi Nagar as there are no wide roads to the ward.
The administration apprehends that narrow roads linking Gandhi Nagar would create severe traffic problems if the Chief Minister’s ward level meeting held there, sources said.
Hence, the administration is now mulling to organise the proposed meeting either at the Brahmapur Stadium or at the Khallikote College ground, sources added.
This was all discussed between district Collector Premchandra Choudhury and BMC Commissioner Nikhil Kumar Pawan ahead of the BMC’s 150th civic year celebration.
The CM is likely to grace the celebration as chief guest and inaugurate and lay stone for a host of BMC projects at different places.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi