R’kela-K’put, Durg-Jagdalpur trains resume
The East Coast Railway (ECoR) has decided to resume the services of 18107/18108 Rourkela-Koraput-Rourkela Express from June 13 and 18211/18212 Durg-Jagadalpur-Durg Express via Titlagarh-Rayapur-Koraput from June 17.
An ECoR release on Tuesday said that these trains were cancelled due to washing out of a railway bridge in view of heavy rains causing flood situation between Theruvali and Singapur Road stations in Rayagada-Titlagarh railway section under the Sambalpur Division of the ECoR.
The 18107 Rourkela-Koraput Express from Rourkela would resume its service from June 13 and 18108 Koraput-Rourkela Express from Koraput would resume its service from June 14 as per its nominated days of service and scheduled timings.
While the 18211 Durg-Jagadalpur tri-weeklies Express from Durg would resume its service from June 17 and 18212 Jagadalpur-Durg tri-weeklies Express from Jagadalpur would resume its service from June 18.
Cancellation of 58301/58302 Sambalpur-Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger has been extended up to June 30 and would be reviewed subsequently. It may be noted that the ECoR has constructed a new railway bridge between Theruvali and Singapur Road in a record time of 200 days.
- Odia version of PM’s ‘Exam Warriors’ released 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Bid to gag media must be protested’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Librarians key to modern education system’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 girls die, three others critical of JSpur family 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Lions Club BBSR holds installation festival 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Cong protests over CMC failures 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Woman succumbs to labour pain in absence of doctor 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Jajpur teacher held for raping minor 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Giridih police seize 37 cattle 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- A’garh newlywed dies due to burn injury 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar