- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
HSSC to call eligible candidates
Chandigarh: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued notice to call the eligible candidates for scrutiny of documents for the post of Mandi Supervisor-cum-Fee Collector, in Haryana State Agriculture Marketing Board (HSAMB), Panchkula. A spokesman said that eligible candidates had been called for the scrutiny of documents on the basis of written examination held on May 28, 2016 for the post in HSAMB. The scrutiny of documents of these candidates would be held on April 30 and May 1 in HUDA Field Hostel, Sector-6 Panchkula. They are also directed to bring all original documents, set of self attested copies of all documents, one Id Proof and self attested copy of downloaded application form, he added. For more details and results, the eligible candidates can visit the website of Commission. The Commission has also issued notice to call the eligible candidates for scrutiny of documents for the post of Auction Recorder in HSAMB, Panchkula.
AAP appoints district heads
Chandigarh: Punjab unit of Aam Aadmi Party on Sunday appointed Ashansher Singh (Sherry Kalsi) as president of Gurdaspur district and Harjinder Singh Pannu as Pathankot district president. AAP’s state co-president Dr Balbir Singh said that the appointments were made after the consultations with Majha president Kuldeep Singh Dhaliwal and party’s state organisation building in-charge Garry Birring. He said that the appointments of these young and dynamic leaders will further strengthen the party in Majha region.
150 attended a free multi-speciality health camp
Panchkula: As many as 150 people attended a free multi-speciality health camp, organized by Panchkula’s Ivy Hospital in association with GH 39 president Subash Sachdeva and Residents’ Welfare Association, Sector-5 MDC, at Panchkula on Sunday. A team of doctors including cardiologist Dr Mohit Walia, pulmonologist Dr SK Gupta and Dietician Shivani provided free consultations to the people during the camp.
Fashion launches ‘summer collections’
Chandigarh: Max Fashion, India's largest family fashion destination, launched its Summer-18 collections in which one can look forward to folksy, floral embroideries peppering dainty, strappy silhouettes which play with volume; embellished off-shoulder tops with cascading sleeves, peppy resort prints, and beachside motifs. Crafted in a summer-friendly palette of coral, butter yellow, pepper green and poppy red with accents of fuchsia and blush, there’s a touch of whimsy to the collection.
Saveabhi launches mobile app
Chandigarh: Saveabhi, expense, saving and investments (ESI) app has announced the launch of its unique platform in Chandigarh. The app ‘Saveabhi’ will enable the youth of Chandigarh to convert expenses into investment. Saveabhi is the 21st century version of a piggy bank. The app helps one save and invest the spare change. The app links an individual’s expenses to his savings which acts as a key to promote small but regular investing. Saveabhi has tied up with leading Mutual Fund Houses like ICICI Prudential, Reliance Mutual, DSP Black Rock, IDFC Mutual fund, Aditya Birla Sunlife, SBI Mutual Funds etc.
DLF inaugurates ‘City Club’ in New Chandigarh
Chandigarh: India’s leading Real Estate company DLF, has inaugurated, ‘DLF City Club’ in Hyde Park Estate to mark the occasion of Baisakhi. Spread over 4.3 acres the DLF City Club, boasts of being one of the most luxurious clubs in the Tri City (Mohali, Panchkula and Chandigarh). Designed by renowned architect, Hafeez Contractor, The City Club combines the best of luxurious splendour and homely comfort with its exclusive facilities. The club has a fine dining restaurant ‘The Saffron Kitchen’, a bar & lounge ‘Cavalry Lounge’, two Banquet Halls “Viceroy I & II”, a coffee shop, Salon & Spa, crèche, outdoor sporting facilities like tennis, basketball, squash courts, swimming pool and indoor facilities like Table tennis, billiards, gymnasium and a library.
National recognition for Gurukul School
Panchkula: Five-year-old Vihaan Chaudhary of Gurukul School, Sec 20 here, has been awarded the title of 'Youngest Trendsetter' competing against children at a National level. Organised by Talent Groomers under the guidance of social worker- Neeru Sehgal , Vihaan received the award from Mrs India International 2017- Neetu Prabhakar, at the National Capital New Delhi. Vihaan bagged the award on account of his strong profile- the criteria taken into consideration while giving away the prize. Vihaan has an experience of sixty ramp walks and of being awarded with forty modeling titles.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi