- Former Union minister P Chidambaram moves Delhi court seeking anticipatory bail in
- NASA set to launch world's first mission to touch the Sun
- Need to strike a balance between conflicting rights of protestors and that of citizens:
- Toronto police say nine people shot and shooter is dead in city's Greektown.
Haryana Edu Dept introduces Saksham Adhyapak dashboard
Haryana Education Department has introduced an assessment dashboard namely ‘Saksham Adhyapak’ to create visibility on student learning levels in government schools of the state.
“It not only shows the performance of students in various subjects but also mentions the learning outcomes or concepts which students have not been able to understand, so that teachers can re-teach the same,” said a spokesman of the Department.
He said that the dashboard has been introduced as a part of ‘Saksham Haryana’ initiative of the state in which the government plans to make at least 80 per cent students in Haryana grade-level competent.
The ‘Saksham Adhyapak Dashboard’ is based on the standardized monthly assessment tests (MAT) in the state. After each exam, the teachers enter some data online which allows for generation of this dashboard. Currently, the dashboard has been introduced only for classes I to VIII but the Department plans to expand it further in the coming future. The dashboard is already being used for district and state level reviews in the state, he added.
The spokesman said that in March itself, the dashboard was used to analyse district and block performance in over 53 sub-divisions in the state .
- Cong looking for new district president in Raipur 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Marriage of daughter is a heart touching moment: CM 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Mobile phones distribution to commence from July 30 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- New hospitals at Raipur,Korba & Dallirajhara 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur to have Tennis Academy 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Jogi makes Richa in-charge for Rajnandgaon constituency 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Ambulance employees’ stir continues 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Camel’s Back Road: Mussoorie's Invaluable Heritage 23 Jul 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Signature campaign launched, seeking probibition on pornography 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Kokaa Kokaa launched 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun