ICICI bank to grow retail loan disbursement in Pb
Chandigarh: ICICI Bank on Thursday announced that it aims to grow its retail loan disbursement in Punjab and Haryana by one-fourth to Rs 10,000 crore in financial year 2019. The Bank will reach the target by rapidly expanding its consumer — personal, vehicle and two-wheeler — loans. In 2019, the Bank envisages to grow its disbursement of consumer loans by over 45 percent to more than Rs 3,500 crore. The Bank will also increase its home loan disbursement by one-fourth to Rs 2,500 crore.
Punjab VB nabs assistant lineman for taking bribe
Chandigarh: Punjab State Vigilance Bureau on Thursday nabbed an assistant lineman of PSPCL red handed taking Rs 12,000 bribe. Spokesperson said that Sarup Singh, assistant lineman posted at PSPCL office Sabhran in Tarn Taran district, was nabbed on the complaint of Amarjit Singh of Sabhran village in Tarn Taran who alleged that the lineman was demanding Rs 12,000 to install a new tubewell connection on his agriculture land. Case under Prevention of Corruption Act has been registered against the accused at VB police station Amritsar and further investigation was under progress.
- Ranchi girl wins Int’l beauty contest 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Missing boy’s body found 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chhattisgarh to provide `10 cr aid to Kerala 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Roy inspects repairing of pump house at Mango, water supply resumes 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Tribal Affairs Dept launches App for profile registration of beneficiaries 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Harmu River rejuvenation work to be completed in 2 months 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CS directs officials to keep watch over cattle smuggling 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- XLRI’s ‘Jamshedpur Run’ today 19 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Maoist surrender before police in Giridih 19 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- NMDC officials study Dhamtari solid waste mgt facility 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur