- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
7,110 posts in Hry Police Dept
Haryana Government will fill up 7,110 posts of different categories in the Police Department.
These posts included 5,000 posts of male constable (general duty), 1,147 posts of female constable (general duty), 500 posts of India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State Male Constable (general duty), 400 posts of Sub-Inspector (male) and 63 posts of sub-inspector (Female), said a spokesman of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
He said that the Commission has invited online applications for 7,110 posts of Police Department, from April 28 to May 28.
As per the educational qualifications for the posts of male constable (general duty), female constable (general duty) and India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State Male Constable (general duty), the candidate must have passed XII or its equivalent from a recognized education Board or Institution for all the categories.
Apart from this, he or she should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher educations. Similarly, the candidate applying for sub-inspector (male) and sub-inspector (female) should have done graduation from any recognized university or its equivalent besides having studied Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education, the spokesman said.
He added that the selection process would include knowledge test carrying 80 per cent weightage, physical screening test, physical measurement test, and 10 per cent weightage each for additional qualifications and miscellaneous.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi