Capt lauds top ICAR ranking for GADVASU
The Indian National Lok Dal- Bahujan Samaj Party combine on Wednesday lashed out at the BJP led Central and Haryana Governments over the issues of minimum support price (MSP) of crop, construction of Sutlej Yamuna Link (SYL) canal and deteriorating law and order situation.
The INLD-BSP, which has tied up for 2019 polls, during the executive committee meeting held at Sirsa on Wednesday passed three resolutions in this regard.
Leader of opposition in Haryana Assembly and INLD’s senior leader, Abhay Singh Chautala, while talking to the mediapersons after the meeting, said that a resolution has been passed condemning the BJP led Union Government for allowing a meager increase in MSP of crops.
The BJP should implement the recommendations of Swaminathan report in totality and stop betraying the farmers, Chautala said.
The INLD-BSP also condemned the claim of the BJP Government that by this increase, the ruling party has fulfilled its promise of fixing the MSP in accordance with the formula recommended by the Swaminathan Commission report. This cruel joke on the farmers has exposed the anti-farmer mindset of the BJP, he added
The alliance also demanded that a special Vidhan Sabha session be convened to deal with the issue of those contractual employees who are affected because of the High Court order of setting aside the regularization policies of 2014.
Another resolution has been passed to continue our fight for the construction of SYL canal, Chautala said.
Demanding that Haryana Assembly session should be convened soon, the INLD leader said that the party will raise the issue of SYL canal in the Assembly. The INLD-BSP combine will continue its ‘Jail Bharo Andolan’ demanding construction of SYL canal. The agitation will intensify if the BJP Government fails to begin its construction by July 17, he announced.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi