Complete developmental works on time: HP CM
Himachal Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur on Tuesday stressed for timely completion of developmental schemes to avoid over-run of cost and time.
Presiding over a meeting conducted for finalisation of priorities of MLAs for annual plan 2018-19, he said regular monitoring of schemes was required to be done in implementation stage, emphasising that work should not be given to such contractors who compromise with the quality of work and linger on the projects.
The Chief Minister also directed for utilisation of Budget well in time instead of surrendering it in the end of financial year.
He said connectivity needs to be improved for promoting tourism and we need to find out the ways as how to go for the projects already sanctioned with enough budgetary provisions.
“We have adopted ‘Drishti Patra’ (Vision Document) of BJP as official document and we need to work upon the targets and policy framework to achieve overall development well in time,” he told the MLAs. Ministers in the State Government and Chief Secretary Vineet Chawdhry were present in the meeting besides other officers.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun