Former CM Hooda’s Rath Yatra postponed
The much-talked about ‘Rath Yatra’ of former Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda will not be held in February.
Hooda, who had slipped during a public function on Monday, fracturing his left ankle, would not be able to begin his ‘Rath Yatra’ named ‘Jankranti Yatra’ as per its schedule on February 25.
The yatra was proposed to begin from Hodal in Palwal and cover all 90 constituencies of the State.
The two-time former Chief Minister has been advised a bed rest for at least three weeks and hence, is likely to begin his yatra in March.
Party sources said the proposed event is likely to begin in last week of March now. Hooda’s proposed yatra is aimed at garnering public support and regaining his political clout within the State Congress unit, which is involved in a factional feud.
The prominent Jat leader Hooda has already cancelled his Panipat’s rally to be held on February 18.
- Tiwari promises to take up NH 33 plight issue with Centre 22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- SEBI workshop at VVPS 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IIM-R to establish centre in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Palamu facing drought, rain deficit 55.33 %, says Kishore 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM fiat to link rescued trafficking victim girls with jobs 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Deoghar-Basukinath road to become four-lane 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 teenage girls commit suicide by jumping from Tenught Dam 22 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- DRM felicitates Key Man Mathur for averting accident 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Create separate mngmt wing at big hospitals: CM 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi