Harpath App to be launched in March in Haryana
The Harpath App will be made functional by March 2018 in Haryana.
Haryana Public Works (Buildings and Roads) Minister Rao Narbir Singh on Tuesday said any compliant of road pits received on Harpath App will be resolved within 96 hours otherwise the Department concerned would pay fine.
The Minister, who was presiding over a review meeting regarding Harpath App, also directed the officers to fasten the pace of work on the App so as to remove the grievances of the people speedily.
He said construction and repair of roads was responsibility of Urban Local Bodies, Municipality, Municipal Corporation, Haryana Urban Development Authority and Haryana State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation in urban areas and Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board in rural areas whereas work of NHs and other roads is looked after by the Public Works Department.
He added there is need to generate awareness among people regarding Harpath App so that they could take immediate step to remove any such problem of road pits and to get it repaired in a time bound manner.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun