Haryana Cong hits out at CM on Aravalli issue
Haryana Congress has strongly opposed the alleged shifting stand of the Manohar Lal Khattar Government on the issue of Aravallis.
The latest move to undertake fresh verification of the land falling under Aravallis is a brazen attempt to capitulate to the well-heeled lobby of builders and developers in total disregard for environment and the people of Haryana, alleged Kiran Choudhry, Leader of the Haryana Congress Legislature Party. She said that the latest stand, voiced by the Chief Minister at the NCRPB meeting in New Delhi, meant that the BJP Government would verify the land falling under the Aravallis and compare the findings with the revenue records and satellite maps of 2014, to identify natural conservation zones (NCZ) in the NCR. Throwing concerns over environment out of the window, this exercise will be at the cost of the people of Faridabad and Gurugram districts. Aravallis are the lungs of the entire NCR area which are now being choked by pollution, she added.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar