Haryana notifies honorarium scheme
Haryana Government has notified the Pt Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Honorarium Scheme for teaching and non-teaching employees of government aided colleges retired between January 1, 1988 to May 10, 1998.
The policy shall come into force with effect from April 1,2017, said an official spokesman.
According to notification a monthly honorarium of Rs 30,000 will be given to the Principal, Rs 25,000 to the lecturers, Rs 11,000 to the class III non-teaching staff and of Rs 6,000 to class IV non-teaching staff, said he.
He said the beneficiary of the honorarium must have worked against the sanctioned or aided posts and retired thereafter.
Those employees who have served in the Aided Colleges and taken over by the State Government will also be eligible for the honorarium provided that they had served in Aided Colleges for more than 10 years.
The honorarium shall be paid till an employee is alive and it shall not be given to his dependents or legal heir.
The honorarium will be granted only to those retiree who are not getting any other such type of pension benefits, he added.
- Tiwari promises to take up NH 33 plight issue with Centre 22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- SEBI workshop at VVPS 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IIM-R to establish centre in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Palamu facing drought, rain deficit 55.33 %, says Kishore 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM fiat to link rescued trafficking victim girls with jobs 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Deoghar-Basukinath road to become four-lane 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 teenage girls commit suicide by jumping from Tenught Dam 22 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- DRM felicitates Key Man Mathur for averting accident 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Create separate mngmt wing at big hospitals: CM 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi