Haryana to compensate farmers for power breakdown
Power Utilities of Haryana have decided to compensate farm feeders in the eventuality of any breakdown to help consumers of power in the agriculture sector.
A spokesman of the Utilities said directions had been issued in this regard to officers of the Uttar and Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigams.
Electricity is being supplied to all agriculture feeders in the state for eight hours.
The decision to compensate them has been taken by giving priority to the agriculture sector so that circles where electricity is being supplied to tube-wells in three phases get supply for eight hours even if there is any breakdown.
The loss of power supply in case of any breakdown will be made good by making cuts on other feeders, he added.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi