Haryana to increase duty of Home Guard volunteers
Haryana Government has decided to increase the duty of Home Guard volunteers from 90 days per year to 150 days per year.
Apart from this, the government has also decided that the payment of remuneration to the Home Guard Volunteers would be made through e-payment in their bank accounts, said an official spokesman.
He said that the call out roster of Home Guard Volunteers would be made available at the website of the department from July so as to ensure transparency in this system.
Apart from this, no payments would be made through cheque or in cash rather the payment of remuneration would be made through e-payment latest by first week of the month, said he.
The spokesman said that in 2016, the government had increased the remuneration of all volunteers from Rs 300 to Rs 572 per day which resulted in additional burden of Rs 50 crore on the government. Similarly, the decision to increase the duties of Home Guard Volunteers to 150 days per year would cause additional burden of about Rs 84 crore on the government, he added.
- Odia version of PM’s ‘Exam Warriors’ released 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Bid to gag media must be protested’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Librarians key to modern education system’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 girls die, three others critical of JSpur family 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Lions Club BBSR holds installation festival 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Cong protests over CMC failures 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Woman succumbs to labour pain in absence of doctor 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Jajpur teacher held for raping minor 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Giridih police seize 37 cattle 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- A’garh newlywed dies due to burn injury 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar