Himachal Cabinet decided to implement Rs 224 crore Saur Sinchayee Yojna
Himachal Cabinet in its meeting on Thursday decided to implement Rs. 224 crore ‘Saur Sinchayee Yojna’ in the State which envisages 90 percent financial assistance to individual small and marginal farmers and 80 percent subsidy to individual medium and big farmers.
The Cabinet, under the chairmanship of chief minister Jai Ram Thakur decided that 100 percent financial assistance will be provided to a group of farmers of small and marginal category/Kisan Vikas Sanghs/
Krishak Vikas Sangh/registered body of farmers etc. Under this scheme 5850 agriculture solar pumping sets will be made available to the farmers.
The Cabinet gave its approval to launch Rs. 174.50 crore flow irrigation scheme in accordance to the budget assurance made by the Chief Minister. Under the scheme to be implemented by Agriculture department, 7152.30 hectare area will be brought under assured irrigation benefiting over 9580 farmers of the State.
The Cabinet also decided to start Rs. 20 crore ‘Rajya Krishi Yantrikaran Programme’ in the State for farm mechanization. Under this scheme 50 percent subsidy will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries belonging to small and marginal farmers, women, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes on purchasing of small tractors, power tillers, weeders and other need based and approved machineries.
It also decided to start ‘Vidyarthi Van Mitra Yojna’ to educate and sensitize students about the importance of forest and their role in environmental conservation. It also aims at inculcating sense of attachment towards nature conservation. The scheme aims at increasing forest cover through plantation with the active participation of the students.
The Cabinet gave its approval to fill up 103 vacant posts of Home Guard Volunteer Drivers in Home Guard and Civil Defense Department on honorarium pay to cater to the needs of various departments/corporations of the State Government.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun