Himachal sees another sunny but cold day
The hills of Himachal Pradesh saw another sunny but cold day on Saturday with most of the tourist destinations at freezing point.
The higher reaches were freezing with Keylong, headquarters of Lahaul and Spiti, being the coldest at a minimum temperature of minus 7.6 degrees Celsius.
Kalpa in Kinnaur district saw a low of minus 1.6 degrees, while the temperature was minus three degrees in Manali and 3.7 degrees in Dalhousie town.
The State capital saw a low of 2.8 degrees Celsius, while it was 6.4 degrees in Dharamsala.
The Met office said dry weather would prevail across the State till January 16.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi