HP proposes ’18-19 annual plan at Rs 6,300cr
Himachal Pradesh on Monday announced that its plan size for 2018-19 has been proposed for Rs 6,300 crore which is Rs 600 crore more than last year an increase of 10.51 percent. The plan size was was announced by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur while presiding over the Priorities meeting of MLAs here.
In his meeting of legislators to finalise the priorities for the 2018-19 State Budget, Thakur announced an increase in legislator priority schemes under NABARD (National Agriculture Bank and Rural Department) through the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund.
Each legislator can now recommend projects vis-a-vis Public Works and Irrigation and Public Health Departments up to Rs 90 crore. Earlier, the cap was Rs 80 crore.
Thakur thanked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for sanctioning an All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) facility in Bilaspur at a cost of Rs 1,351 crore.
The Bilaspur All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) would be completed within 48 months. The institute will consist of a 750-bed hospital and trauma centre.
The Chief Minister said the process of hiring consultants for preparation of detailed project reports for 69 national highways in Himachal, sanctioned by the Ministry for Road Transport and Highways, would be completed by next month.
He directed the departments to take suitable steps to ensure implementation of the centrally-sponsored schemes.
"We are determined to provide clean, effective, transparent and responsive governance and will give priority to information technology and e-governance," an official statement quoting the Chief Minister said.
- Steel sector witnessing positive growth: Narendran 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Saryu underscores challenges on I-Day 17 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- Tourist Docs hold medical camp in PTR’s Maromar 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Westside opens doors to fashion enthusiasts 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand, land of brave people: Guv 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand overcame darker days: Raghubar Das 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- New M3 Time EVM rushed at Bokaro 17 Aug 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Police recover dead body of Hawildar 17 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Excise Dept seizes foreign liquor, one arrested 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CMD CCL inaugurates digital radiography, dialysis machines 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi