- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
Hry bags third place in terms of ease of doing business
Haryana Industries and Commerce Minister, Vipul Goel on Wednesday said that as per the Centre’s ranking, the State has bagged third place in terms of ease of doing business in the country.
Last year, Haryana was at number six. Goel said that several significant changes have been made in the formula to evaluate the rankings of ease of doing business 2017. A score card has been made on the basis of feedback received from industrialists’ and improvement made for promotion of business. Haryana has scored overall 98.07 per cent score in this score card and bagged the third place in rankings, he said.
The Minister said that with simplification of industrial policies, the environment for business is constantly improving in the state. Today, Haryana is in the list of top achievers in terms of ease of doing business, he added.
Goel further said that basic infrastructure has been strengthened as a result of the unique Enterprises Promotion Policy 2015 and more employment opportunities have been generated in industries.
In order to attract more investors to Haryana, the State Government had set up single roof mechanism namely Haryana Enterprises Promotion Centre in February 2017. Haryana is the only state to provide all industrial clearances and licences under one roof and all approvals are being granted online in timely manner. If a business clearance is not received after maximum of 45 days, it would automatically be treated as cleared, he said.
He further said that the state has adopted a feedback driven model (Rapid Assessment System) for continuous real time feedback, which has been praised a lot. The State Government has also formulated Haryana Building Code under which around 70 per cent low risk and medium risk of the establishments have been given the provision for self-certification.
Apart from this, rule has been framed for inspection of 10 labour laws together which provided relief to industrialists, he added.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi