Hry forms ICC for redressal of sexual harassment complaints of women at workplace
Haryana Government has constituted Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) of the office of Chief Secretary for redressal of complaints of sexual harassment of women at the workplace.
Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Cooperation and Vigilance Departments, Navraj Sandhu would be the presiding officer of the committee, said an official spokesman.
The committee is constituted after a woman IAS officer had on Sunday accused her superior bureaucrat of sexually harassing her.
Other members of the committee would include ACS Education, Dheera Khandelwal, Principal Secretary, Social Justice and Empowerment, Neerja Shekhar, Legal Remembrancer-cum-Law Secretary, Law Department, Kuldip Jain, Secretary General Administration Department, Vijayendra Kumar, Secretary, Political and Services Department, Ashok Sangwan, Director and Special Secretary, Women and Child Development Department, Hema Sharma, Deputy Secretary, Administration Department, Madan Lal and Dr Vidhu Mohan (NGO member), said he.
He said that the term of presiding officer and every member of the committee would be three years from date of constitution of the committee. The ICC would submit an annual report in each calendar year, to employer as per section 21 of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.
A letter to this effect has been issued by Chief Secretary office on Tuesday, he added.
- Steel sector witnessing positive growth: Narendran 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Saryu underscores challenges on I-Day 17 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- Tourist Docs hold medical camp in PTR’s Maromar 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Westside opens doors to fashion enthusiasts 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand, land of brave people: Guv 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand overcame darker days: Raghubar Das 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- New M3 Time EVM rushed at Bokaro 17 Aug 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Police recover dead body of Hawildar 17 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Excise Dept seizes foreign liquor, one arrested 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CMD CCL inaugurates digital radiography, dialysis machines 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi