- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Hry Govt targets to impart skill training
Haryana Government has set a target of imparting skill training to as many as 1,33,100 youth in the State during the year 2017-18 to make them employable.
These youth will be provided raining in modern trades. Out the total target, 50,000 youth would be imparted training by Haryana Skill Development Mission (HSDM) and the remaining would be trained by different Government department, said a spokesman of Skill Development and Industrial Training Department. He said that of the total 50,000 targeted youth by HSDM, 14000 youth would be trained under the centrally sponsored State-managed component of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) and 5000 youth through Driver Training Schools. The HSDM has listed 23 training providers which would impart training as per National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF) in agriculture, beauty and wellness, telecommunication, garment, textile, security, healthcare, automotive, retail, banking and financial services and insurance, logistics, electronics and plastic manufacturing, said he.
- KASAULI, DAGSHAI AND SUBATHU: The Quaint Cantonment Hill stations 16 Jul 2018 | Amitabh Shukla | in Chandigarh
- ‘Writing’ to Lord Shiva is Cong’s shallow tactics: Chouhan 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Six of debt-ridden family commit suicide in Hazaribag 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Stormy monsoon session on cards in Jharkhand 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 BSF troopers martyred in gun battle with Maoists 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt to withdraw SC cases of businessmen on GST: Goyal 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Inbrief 16 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhopal
- Fashion Designer of the Year Award presented 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- MPSSA first to provide int’l-level facilities to players: Vijay Kumar 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Several events presented under Uttaradhikar series 16 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal