- Former Union minister P Chidambaram moves Delhi court seeking anticipatory bail in
- NASA set to launch world's first mission to touch the Sun
- Need to strike a balance between conflicting rights of protestors and that of citizens:
- Toronto police say nine people shot and shooter is dead in city's Greektown.
Hry issues guidelines to deal with complaints against pvt schools
Haryana Government has issued guidelines to deal with complaints received against the private schools under rule 158-A of the Haryana School Education Rules, 2003 amended in 2014.
“The guidelines issued for the effective implementation of Haryana School Education Rules included enhancement of fee by the school would not be allowed if form VI complete in all respects had not been submitted before the due date, fee cannot be charged in excess to the fee mentioned in form-VI and the Divisional Commissioner cum Chairman, Fee and Fund Regulatory Committee (FFRC), Rohtak, Hisar, Gurugram and Ambala would ensure that the normal progression of students would not be disrupted during the pendency of any enquiry in respect of enhancement of school fee at any level,” said an official spokesman of School Education Department, Haryana.
He said that form VI contains information about student and staff strength, income, expenses, last year’s fee structure and next year’s proposal to increase fee or other charges, school building and infrastructure details and facilities. As per rule 158 (2) of the Haryana School Education Rules, 2003, all private schools are required to submit this form every year.
Other guidelines are FFRC would verify the accounts of the school whether any capitation fee and advance charging of fee have been made from any student.
All the chairmen of FFRC's can nominate a retired account officer or charted accountant for the purpose of verification of accounts of school in respect capitation fee and advance charging of fees, the spokesman said.
Fee and Fund Regulatory Committee (FFRC) would entertain the complaint against any school for the current academic session. If the parents have made the payment for any academic session, in that event, the parents cannot challenge the same before FFRC after the completion of that session, he added.
- Cong looking for new district president in Raipur 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Marriage of daughter is a heart touching moment: CM 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Mobile phones distribution to commence from July 30 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- New hospitals at Raipur,Korba & Dallirajhara 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur to have Tennis Academy 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Jogi makes Richa in-charge for Rajnandgaon constituency 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Ambulance employees’ stir continues 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Camel’s Back Road: Mussoorie's Invaluable Heritage 23 Jul 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Signature campaign launched, seeking probibition on pornography 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Kokaa Kokaa launched 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun