Hry raises age limit for entry in Govt service
Haryana Government has raised the upper age limit of entry into government service from 40 to 42 years.
All departments have been conveyed to incorporate the provisions relating to raising upper age limit for entry into the government service in their service rules, at their own level without obtaining the approval of Council of Ministers, General Administration, Finance Department and Haryana Public Service Commission or Haryana Staff Selection Commission as per the decision taken by the Council of Ministers in its meeting held on May 30, said an official spokesman.
He said that a circular to this effect has been addressed to all Administrative Secretaries, Heads of Departments, Commissioners of Ambala, Hisar, Rohtak and Gurugram Divisions, all Chief Administrators and Managing Directors of all Boards, Corporations and Public Sector Undertakings, Deputy Commissioners, Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) and Registrars of all the Universities by the Chief Secretary.
- Odia version of PM’s ‘Exam Warriors’ released 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Bid to gag media must be protested’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Librarians key to modern education system’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 girls die, three others critical of JSpur family 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Lions Club BBSR holds installation festival 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Cong protests over CMC failures 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Woman succumbs to labour pain in absence of doctor 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Jajpur teacher held for raping minor 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Giridih police seize 37 cattle 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- A’garh newlywed dies due to burn injury 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar