- Atal Bihari Vajpayee to take place at 4 PM tomorrow at Rashtriya Smriti Sthal in Delhi
- Vajpayee to be accorded state funeral; 7 day mourning declared, flag to be flown at half
- Govt announces 7-day national mourning following demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Former Prime Minister Vajpayee dead
- Kerala rains: 12 more NDRF teams sent
Rs 5,100 fine on those abandoning milch cows in Haryana
Haryana Government would impose a fine of Rs 5,100 on those abandoning milch cows in the State. For this purpose, a mobile application is being prepared with the assistance of IT Department which would reveal information about the place and district of animal on the basis of tag number.
Chairman, Haryana Gau Seva Aayog, Bhani Ram Mangla on Monday said that apart from this, grant of 90 per cent would be given on equipment used for making different products from cow dung and cow urine in the State.
Mangla was speaking in a function organised to distribute financial assistance cheques to gaushalas (cow shelters) in district Bhiwani. He distributed cheques of about Rs 26.50 lakh to 24 guashalas.
He said that as per the decision of the Government, Gau Seva Kendras would be established in villages for the safety of gauvansh (cattle). The Government would give financial assistance for this purpose.
The registration of these seva kendras would be mandatory and a committee of learned persons would be constituted for its functioning. The Aayog would give lump sum amount of Rs 5,000 per cow annually for its rearing, said he.
Mangla said that 90 per cent grant would be given on equipment used to make flowerpots, soaps, lamps, dhoop and other items from cow urine and cow dung. Similarly, those gaushalas which have excess land, would get 90 per cent grant on fodder cutting machine, he said.
He added that biogas plants would also be got established in gaushalas in the state.
- Vajpayee’s death: Schools to remain shut today 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- CM announces Rs 5 lakh for rescuers of Shivpuri floods 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Important to build new MP to build new India: CM 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Vajpayeeji lived entire life for country 17 Aug 2018 | Shivraj Singh Chouhan | in Bhopal
- Atalji was my Guru and a father figure: Raman 17 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- BG teachers resume stir in capital 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Naveen expresses deep grief 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- KISS holds 1st IUAES preparatory meet 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- CM launches Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Unfazed by rain, M’bhanj holds I-Day 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar