- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
Prem Chand Agarwal nominated as representattive of India region
Dehradun:Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan has nominated the Speaker of Uttarakhand Assembly, Prem Chand Agarwal as representative of India region in the executive committee of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA). Mahajan who also is the president of the India region of the CPA also included Member of Parliament (MP) from Sultanpur Varun Gandhi and Speaker of Assam Assembly Hitendra Nath Goswami along with Agarwal in the committee. The executive committee of the CPA deals with the management of international seminars of the CPA.
Ramashankar Sharma appointed as coach of national women handball team
Dehradun:Ramashankar Sharma, the Physical Training Instructor (PTI) at Shri Guru Ram Rai Inter College, Nehru Gram, has been appointed as the coach of national women handball team. He would be discharging duties of coach for the Copper Box International Handball Cup 2018. The chairman of SGRR Education Mission Mahant Devendra Dass has congratulated Sharma for this achievement. Sharma is the coach, technical officer and a senior office bearer of Uttarakhand handball team. He was also the referee in the Fifth South Asian Handball Female Championship held at Lucknow from March 31 to April 3, 2018.
Urban bodies’ employees to get training
Dehradun:Training would be provided to the officers and other employees of urban bodies on solid waste management at a workshop to be organised by urban development department on Friday. Titled “13th Regional Workshop on Star Rating of Garbage Free Cities” to increase the capacity of urban civic bodies, the programme would be held at a hotel in Dehradun. The director urban development Bhupal Singh Manral said that Joint Secretary, Housing and Urban Development Ministry, Government of India, Director, National Mission and two experts of the field will provide training during the workshop.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi