- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
‘Finish power distribution projects within time’
The State administration has asked the directors of corporations associated with distribution and production of power in Uttarakhand for timely implementation of the projects. In a letter written to the directors of Uttarakhand Renewable Energy Development Agency (UREDA), Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited (PITCUL), Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) and Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVNL), the Secretary Radhika Jha has said that all the ongoing projects should be completed within stipulated time period.
For timely completion of the projects, Programme Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) charts should be developed and daily physical and financial progress should be monitored with the help of them. Jha also stressed on the importance of appointment of nodal officers at corporation level for all the ongoing projects so that accountability is ensured. For the projects necessary clearances and no objection certificates should be taken within the required time frame so that there is no delay in the implementation of the projects.
The letter also says that special examination of the projects where extension is required in the execution or variation from the original plan is required should be done for proper execution. The order covers all centrally funded, State aided, projects funded from external sources and funds propelled from internal sources of these corporations.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi