- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
KGCCI organises seminar on GST
Various aspects were discussed at a seminar on Goods and Services Tax organised by the Kumaon Garhwal Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KGCCI) at Kashipur. Chartered accountants Hemant Singhal and Amit Arora addressed the gathering as the chief speakers on the occasion.
Singhal said that after GST was implemented in the year 2017-18 industrialists and businessmen faced various challenges. Stating that the year 2017-18 is different from past years due to GST, he informed the gathering in detail about various GST returns and the simple manner of doing the same.
Arora spoke about the practical issues faced while preparing the e-way bill.
He also informed the gathering about the recent change made in the e-way regulation. In the entire country, e-way bill has become applicable from April 1, 2018 and is mandatory for transporting goods worth Rs 50,000 or more.
KGCCI secretary general Nitin Agrawal, members Durgesh Mohan, Amit Agrawal, Manoj Awasthi, Deepak Mitra and others were also among those present on the occasion.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi