Pauri DM asks officers to deposit royalty amount in Trust’s account
Pauri District Magistrate Sushil Kumar while chairing a meet of the District Mineral Foundation Trust in Pauri on Thursday asked the officers of the public works department and those of health, irrigation, education, communication and minor irrigation departments to deposit the amount of royalty in the account of the trust. He regretted over the low deposit volume in the trust which stands at Rs 74 lakh.
The District Magistrate stressed that the works related to health, education, communication, roads and drinking water supply near the mining areas should be done by the amount being deposited in the account of the trust. The District Magistrate also directed
the officers concerned to submit work proposals following physical inspection of the areas.
The deputy director of geology and mining unit Dinesh Kumar gave detailed information about the trust and asked the officers to enlist public welfare works related to environmental conservation, pollution control, health, nutritious meal, garbage disposal and MSW among others and present proposals for the development of the mining areas.
Among those present at the meeting included the district chief medical officer B S Jangpangi, deputy CMO Ajeet Mohan Johari, superintending engineer Public Works Department(PWD) Om Prakash, executive engineer Irrigation Sunil Kumar, executive engineer Minor Irrigation Rajeev Ranjan and chief education officer Madan Singh Rawat.
- Steel sector witnessing positive growth: Narendran 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Saryu underscores challenges on I-Day 17 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- Tourist Docs hold medical camp in PTR’s Maromar 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Westside opens doors to fashion enthusiasts 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand, land of brave people: Guv 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Jharkhand overcame darker days: Raghubar Das 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- New M3 Time EVM rushed at Bokaro 17 Aug 2018 | Ashis Sinha | in Ranchi
- Police recover dead body of Hawildar 17 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Excise Dept seizes foreign liquor, one arrested 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CMD CCL inaugurates digital radiography, dialysis machines 17 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi