- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Uttarakhand speaker meets Uttar Pradesh counterpart
Uttarakhand Speaker Premchand Aggrawal meet UP Assembly Speaker Hriday Narayan Dixit at lucknow. during their meeting both Speaker exchanged their views to each other. During meeting he has invited him to address a workshop here in Uttarakhand in coming days.
Aggrawal has invited his UP counterpart to make an address in an orientation workshop, which is being organised for the Uttarakhand MLAs in which they will be apprised about how Assembly function and how to draft a questionnaire for question hour, short answer question for session.
They exchanged about the Vidhan Sabha committee and how these committees are functioning.
He also apprised that he has promoting Sanskrit. for this he has constituted a Sanskrit promotion committee and ensured name plate in sanskrit in Vidhan Sabha. he has agreed to make an address in workshop.
Later Dixit has felicitated him by offering shawl and in reciprocation Speaker Aggrawal has honoured him by giving a pious water of Holy Ganga River, which was collected from Rishikesh. Ironically Speaker Aggrawal is representing Rishikesh Assembly constituency.
- CM grieves demise of Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Maoist bandh cripples life in Malkangiri 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Raipur
- Got new lease of life, will work more for people’s welfare: Jogi 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CS sets tree plantation target for all industrial units 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Caloffee to provide European flavour to Raipurians 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Gariaband first in State with max. solar irrigation pumps 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- 90,000 trucks, goods carriers go on indefinite strike 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Attack on Swami Agnivesh is condemnable: Baba Ramdev 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur becomes ‘future development layout city' 21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- ‘Open MKCG 2nd gate in public interest’ 21 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar