Veterans’ Rally held to create awareness about latest welfare measures for them
A Veterans’ Rally was organised in Almora by Garud Mountain Brigade under the aegis of Garud Division to create awareness among the veterans about the latest welfare measures initiated by the Centre and the State Government and also to provide assistance and felicitations to the veterans and veer naris based in Kumaon.
The rally was attended among others by general officer commanding Garud Division.
Extensive arrangements were made by the Garud Division to assist the veterans to resolve their problems. Various stalls for providing latest information like pension benefits, linking of Aadhar cards, PAN cards and mobile numbers, new pension schemes of various banks, Army Placement Node and Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) and online registration for digital life certificate were incorporated.
This aside, a medical camp was also organised on the occasion where the services of various medical specialists was made available to the veterans and their families. Senior veterans were also felicitated during the occasion.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar