Workshop on promotion of digital payment held
A workshop on promotion of Digital Payment in telecommunication industry was held here on Tuesday. The event was organised by the office of Controller Communication, Uttarakhand for distributers of Telecom service Providers (TSP) and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) of the state.
Speaking on the occasion the controller communication, Uttarakhand, Ashish Joshi said that the objective of the workshop is to encourage the people to make digital payments in telecommunication industry. He informed that the government of India is making efforts for providing a less cash economy and to provide seamless digital payment for the citizens. Joshi said that the telecommunication sector has been given a target of 526 crore digital transactions in the Financial Year 2017-18 by the Union Finance Minister.
The manager of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Amiya Dwivedi gave a detailed presentation of Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM), Unified Payment Interface (UPI), Bharat QR and digital payment infrastructures on the occasion.
- Students felicitated for outstanding leadership on I-Day 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- SHEIN celebrates first anniversary 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Former FM’s spouse remembers Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | VISHVENDU JAIPURIAR | in Ranchi
- Adhunik Power pays homage to Vajpayee 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- In brief 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Man convicted for raping minor girl 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- City girl wins IFTDA polls in Mumbai 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- DC: Lohardaga fairs well in special plan implementation 18 Aug 2018 | Vinod Prasad | in Ranchi
- Preparing for ash immersion, Haridwar still nostalgic 18 Aug 2018 | RADHIKA NAGRATH | in Dehradun
- NH-74 scam: IAS lobby flexes muscles, seeks to meet CM 18 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun