Akhilesh campaigns in poll bound Gujarat
Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav campaigning in poll bound Gujarat has said Uttar Pradesh has five thousand year old ties with the western state and he has come from the land of `Brij’ to Dwarakadheesh for laying the foundation of the party in the coastal state. SP president is campaigning in Gujarat from Tuesday.
The party has fielded five candidates in the Gujarat state assembly election scheduled on December 9 and 14. Claiming that the `Gujarat model of development’ was a hoax Akhilesh Yadav said ``the BJP is marketing the Gujarat model for the last many years across the country the fact remains that UP far exceeds Gujarat in the number of development works completed in UP during the Samawadi party rule’’. He said the people of Gujarat were plain, simple and innocent people and this land produced the son of soil like Mahatma Gandhi and Sardar Patel.
He said the Samajwadi party follows the ideals of Gandhi and Patel and the people here3 would support the Samajwadi party candidates. Samajwadi Party (SP) spokesperson and national secretary Rajendra Chaudhary on Wednesday ``to expose the BJP’s lies, Akhilesh Yadav is campaigning in Gujarat and he has been telling the Gujarat voters that the Samajwadi Party government in Uttar Pradesh wrote the development story, but the new BJP regime is taking credit for all those works. The BJP does nothing better than misleading people.” Akhilesh has so far addressed rallies in Jamjodhpur in Jamnagar and Lalpur in Upleta (Rajkot) and Mandvi (Kutch). Chaudhary said the BJP had been projecting a mythical Gujarat model to the country and now they were going to try and impress the Gujarat voters with the UP civic polls results that were achieved through rigged EVMs. Akhilesh Yadav will caution the Gujarat voters against the BJP, its lies and divisive politics, Chaudhary said.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar