Akhilesh Yadav’s secretary filed FIR against derogatory posts
A complaint was lodged against unknown persons at Gautampalli police station for sharing derogatory posts against Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav and his father Mulayam Singh Yadav.
In Lucknow, Akhilesh Yadav’s private secretary filed a police complaint against unknown persons on Sunday night. The move came after someone posted an edited copy of a newspaper allegedly to defame SP leaders - Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh Yadav. It was shared on Facebook and other social sites. Police said that an investigation was initiated and Cyber Crime Cell was handling the probe.
Meanwhile in Allahabad, BJP state executive member Surendra Kumar Chaudhary lodged a complaint at Shivpuri police station on Sunday against Akhilesh Yadav for ‘’plundering’’ the government bungalow allotted to him before vacating it.
The police said that since the matter pertained to Lucknow, hence the complaint could be transferred to the state capital for action.
Newly-elected Samajwadi Party MP from Phulpur, Nagenda Singh Patel claimed that the BJP conspired to defame Akhilesh Yadav over the bungalow issue.
- Odia version of PM’s ‘Exam Warriors’ released 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Bid to gag media must be protested’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Librarians key to modern education system’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 girls die, three others critical of JSpur family 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Lions Club BBSR holds installation festival 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Cong protests over CMC failures 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Woman succumbs to labour pain in absence of doctor 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Jajpur teacher held for raping minor 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Giridih police seize 37 cattle 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- A’garh newlywed dies due to burn injury 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar