Alok Ranjan: IT governance would be utilized optimally to provide better services
Chief Secretary, Alok Ranjan claimed that IT governance would be utilized optimally to provide better services to common people. He said that necessary action would be taken on priority to make UP, the e-governance state.
Highlighting e-governance, Ranjan said that citizens would not be required to run around government officers for sorting out their minor problems, instead their issues would be conveyed to departmental officers through e-mail and SMS for time-bound resolution. He added that during the last two years, growth rate of the State had been better than national rate, it would be further improved by executing action plans in a more organized manner. He said that LPG system project presented by DM, Kanpur would be recommended for Prime Minister’s award.
The Chief Secretary was speaking after inaugurating the e-Uttara Award programme here on Saturday morning. He said that the State government was alert to the problems of general public and it was taking all possible steps to resolve the issues on priority. He said that more use of IT systems was required to carry the benefits of public welfare schemes of the government to common citizens. Very soon workshop would be organized for adoption of Information technology in improving the process of monitoring and implementation of policies.
Ranjan said that there were 5,200 panchayats in the State, most of the representatives of these panchayats were using mobile phones. He said, “UP is the first State to provide camera equipped mobile to the health personnel upto the level of ASHA workers to improve the working of health department”. He said that prioritised action was being taken for improving service delivery system to provide maximum facilities to common people. The Project Director, National Rural Health Mission, Amit Ghosh, Programme Convener, Pallavi Gupta and other speakers also expressed their views in the programme.
- Cong looking for new district president in Raipur 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Marriage of daughter is a heart touching moment: CM 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Mobile phones distribution to commence from July 30 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- New hospitals at Raipur,Korba & Dallirajhara 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Raipur to have Tennis Academy 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Jogi makes Richa in-charge for Rajnandgaon constituency 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Ambulance employees’ stir continues 23 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Camel’s Back Road: Mussoorie's Invaluable Heritage 23 Jul 2018 | JASKIRAN CHOPRA | in Dehradun
- Signature campaign launched, seeking probibition on pornography 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Kokaa Kokaa launched 23 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun