BSP and Congress lashed out at Yogi Adityanath
Bahujan Samaj Party and Congress lashed out at the Yogi Adityanath government on Monday over the spurt in crimes in the state and said that morale of criminals were no so high that they were not even hesitating to open fire when the police force was on it’s toes due to the CM’s visit to Gorakhpur.
Attacking Yogi over a late night shooting incident near Gorakhnath temple on Monday, BSP chief Mayawati said that ‘jungle raj’ prvailed in the state underthe BJP and there was a complete breakdown of law and order machinery.
“Kashif Jameel was shotthrice at a place 500 metres from Gorakhnath temple when the CM was staying there in Gorakhpur. Similarly, the daylight murder of lawyer Ravi Tiwari in Allahabad proves that law and order hasgone for a toss in the state,” she charged.
In a communiqué released on Monday, the BSP chief also slammed the decision of Modi government to appoint Joint Secretary level officers from the private sector.
“Opening senior-level bureaucratic posts in 10 departments to private people, who have not cleared UPSC, appears to be a result of administrative failure of the Prime Minister,” Mayawati alleged.
- Odia version of PM’s ‘Exam Warriors’ released 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Bid to gag media must be protested’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- ‘Librarians key to modern education system’ 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 girls die, three others critical of JSpur family 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Lions Club BBSR holds installation festival 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Cong protests over CMC failures 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Woman succumbs to labour pain in absence of doctor 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- Jajpur teacher held for raping minor 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Giridih police seize 37 cattle 14 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- A’garh newlywed dies due to burn injury 14 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar