God was instrumental in the killing of Munna Bajrangi : Surendra Singh
BJP MLA from Bairiya (Ballia) Surendra Singh once again created controversy by saying that God was instrumental in the killing of eatUp mobster Munna Bajrangi in Baghpat jail.
Talking to reporters in Ballia on Wednesday, Singh said that when law delayed justice against the don, God took it upon himself to eliminate him.
"Such an incident proves that no one is spared by God and a person gets punishment for his misdeeds," he added.
The BJP legislator added that Bajrangi had killed hundreds of people without even knowing them,merely to earn money and create terror in the society.
"Such criminals should not be spared and they should suffer what others have gone through," he opined.
Bajrangi was murdered inside Baghpat jail by west UP ganglord Sunil Rathi on Monday morning. Bajrangi was accused in the killing of BJP MLA Krishnand Rai in Ghazipur in 2005.
- Two-month-old dies in 108-Amublance 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- No tuition fee for children under Mukhya Mantri Jan-Kalyan 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Stone laid for Narmada-Parvati link project 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Heavy rain sweeps away 3 children 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Centre okays Rs 1131.87 cr projects for HP: Jai Ram Thakur 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- Investiture ceremony was held in the Delhi Public School 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- ‘Mor Gaon Mor Desh’ hits theatre 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Govt to step in amid drought fear 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Chas gets ODF status for third year 18 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Measles-Rubella vaccination at Bokaro Thermal 18 Jul 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi