- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
India has shown it won't hesitate to cross border: Rajnath
Declaring that india has emerged as one of the most powerful countries in the world Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh said that brave soldiers of India have proved that not only they can repulse any enemy attack but also attack them on their soil, if required.
“Our brave soldiers have carried out a surgical strike by entering into the Pakistani territory. If required our soldiers will go there again and kill the enemies,” Singh said while addressing a function of Rail Godam Shramik Sangathan here on Sunday.
He said a few months back Pakistan opened unprovoked heavy firing on Indian posts in which our 17 jawans were martyred. Prime Minister held a high level discussion and we all decided that Pakistan should be taught a lesson. Our brave soldiers entered the Pakistani side killing militants and smashing their posts, union minister said.
Almost a month back Pakistan’s Border Action Team attacked Indian posts in Rajouri sectors in which four Indian jawans including a Major were martyred. To avenge this killing Army commandos crossed the Line of Control in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir and killed three Pakistani soldiers and smashed a post, in a swift and daring operation.
“Our actions have sent a message loud and clear that we will not tolerate any non-sense from our neighbour. This has enhanced our stature and people know that India is strong country,” Singh said.
Singh said India wants to maintain a friendly relationship with Pakistan. “Par Pakistan manta hee nahi. Despite global pressure Pakistan is not mending its ways. “What can others do now when Pakistan has itself pressed self-destruction button,” Singh said.
He also talked about the progress country has made under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. “Country is even growing in stature in economic field. Recently the World bank has hailed India’s economic achievements and even the global economists and experts accept this,” he said.
About Railway employees he said that these are the people whose sweat make rail to run. This is fact that 63 per cent of the railway’s income come from `maal godaam’ and credit for this should go to these shramiks.
“This is a fact that despite these people working so hard their condition – both economical and social – is not up to the mark. They do not have identity cards and thus do not get any treatment facility in any of the Railway hospitals,” said Rajnath.
He said he would take up the issues and problems of the labourers in the railway sector with their representatives and the railway minister.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi