New technology for construction of roads : Keshav Prasad
Deputy Chief Minister and PWD minister Keshav Prasad Maurya said that Uttar Pradesh will go for a new technology for construction of roads which will be cheap as well as durable. He also announced that all villages across the state will have two -lane roads. “New technology like use of recycled material in the construction of roads is in use in UP. This new technology is cost -efficient and also has the capacity of bear load. “The new technology, used in Unnao for the first time, has decreased cost by around 30 per cent with increasing the life of the road up to 50 years,” Maurya claimed.
The Deputry CM was briefing newsmen about the two-day national conference on ‘Challenges on Road Sector and New Technologies’ to be held in Lucknow from December 8 which has been named as ‘Lucknow Conference’. Experts in the field of road construction and equipment development from almost all IITs and other renowned organisations from the country are likely to participate in the conference. Besides, experts from foreign countries like UK, Germany and Netherlands would also air their view in technical sessions to male the delegates aware about the development of road in their countries.
“This would be a new experience as people who are best in road sector will be taking part in this conference,” Maurya said adding that recommendations of the conference would be adopted by UP government so that people could get good road by using latest technology. Announcing that UP will bring a policy on only constructing two-lane road in the state very soon, the minister said that the conference will discuss in detail about construction of quality and cheaper road in the state. The Lucknow Conference would be inaugurated on Friday jointly by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Union Surface Transport minister Nitin Gadkari. Besides, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and several ministers from other states are also expected to participate in the conference.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar