- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Rahul Gandhi to pay a three-day visit to his constituency
After the visit of Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Smriti Irani, now it is the turn of local MP and Congress president Rahul Gandhi to pay a three-day visit to his constituency and Rae Barel;I, Sonia’s parliamentary constituency from Monday.
Rahul Gandhi is expected to have a busy schedule who will be in his constituency for the second time after taking the charge of the party from his mother Sonia Gandhi.
Irani was in Amethi, also for two days on April 13 and 14.
Congress MLA Deepak Singh said here on Sunday that during his visit, Gandhi will inaugurate the college of Haji Imtiaz at Tiloi and will also inaugurate the passport office besides attending the district development monitoring committee meeting.
He said while the party president will be in Amethi on April 16 and 17 while the next day he will be in Rae Bareli.
According to the programme, the Congress President will reach Lucknow by a service flight at 1000 hrs on Monday morning and will go to Haidergarh by road.
At 1230 hrs he will attend a farmers’ meeting at Shukul Bazar and at 1400 hrs will inaugurate the Thori-Jagdishpur road. Later at 1630 hrs, Gandhi will inaugurate Brightway school at Rastamau-Singhpur block. The Congress leader is expected to have a night stay at Tatarpur guest house in Jagdishpur.
On the second day of his visit, Gandhi will hold a janta durbar at 0900 hrs and later at 1200 hrs will inaugurate several roads and other projects in his constituency. At 1500 hrs he will attend the meeting of district monitoring committee meeting at Gauriganj collectorate.
At 1700 hrs, the Congress President will address a public meeting at Ramnagar and will inaugurate the Rajshree Ranajay Global school and passport service centre.
From there he will go to Rae Bareli where he will have a night stay at Bhue Mau guest house.
Later he will leave for Delhi enroute Lucknow from Rae Bareli on April 18 evening
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi