STF nabs cheating mafia after raiding school
Sleuths of Special Task Force (STF) arrested half a dozen members of cheating mafia by raiding a school and catching the manager and other members facilitating answers to students on Tuesday morning.
IG (STF) Amitabh Yash said that they were getting inputs on cheating mafia beingactive in eastern UP. After developing the input they raided n Baleshwar Inter College in Shah Mohamedpur in Rasra locality (Ballia) on Tuesday morning.
He said that as Close Circuit Televisions (CCTV) were installed in the college so students were asked to sit in an adjacent hall and were provided with answers of Maths second paper of High School xamination and were provided ‘solvers’. The STF team also recovered 14 answer sheeets along with 19 blank copies from the hall.
The arrested where identified as Principal-cum-manager Ramjeet Yadav, Jagdish Yadav, Shailendra Yadav, Satyendra Yadav, Jitendra Yadav and Devnand Yadav of Rasra locality of Ballia. The solver used to charge Rs 5000 from each candidate to provide the answers. Further investigations are on in this regard.
Meanwhile in another incident in Ballia, an FIR was registered at Sikanderpur police station against Rohit Verma for using objectionable language against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on social networking sites.
SP of Ballia Anil Kumar said that the police have not been able to trace the accused, hence more details – like his age and real name, could not be shared.
Kumar said that the accused posted objectionable statements about the PM’s visit to Arabian nations and his relations with the media and the minority community on Facebook and Twitter. The accused also made derogatory remarks against the Chief Minister and was hence booked for attempting to vitiate the atmosphere.
- Tiwari promises to take up NH 33 plight issue with Centre 22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | in Ranchi
- SEBI workshop at VVPS 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Inbrief 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IIM-R to establish centre in the name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Palamu facing drought, rain deficit 55.33 %, says Kishore 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- CM fiat to link rescued trafficking victim girls with jobs 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Deoghar-Basukinath road to become four-lane 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- 2 teenage girls commit suicide by jumping from Tenught Dam 22 Aug 2018 | SURESH NIKHAR | in Ranchi
- DRM felicitates Key Man Mathur for averting accident 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- Create separate mngmt wing at big hospitals: CM 22 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi