UP government to organize road shows in six cities including Delhi
As a pre-cursor to the `Investment Meet’ to be organized in Lucknow on February 21-22, the UP government will organize road shows in six cities including Delhi to showcase its investment potential. The first of the series of road shows will be held at Taj Mahal hotel at Mansingh Road on Friday. Director (Information) Anuj Jha said that other road shows will be held in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Kolkata. A high-level delegation led by Industrial Development minister Satish Mahana and comprising senior government officials will participate in the road show. “It will focus on promoting the state as a preferred investment destination and highlighting investment opportunities in Uttar Pradesh,” Jha said. The Director said that the show will be followed by Business to Government meetings in which the government will individually address investors’ concerns and queries as well as how the state could be a part of their future investment or expansion.
Top industrialists including CMD, Cadila Healthcare Pankaj Patel, CMD, India Glycols US Bhartia, MD, Jakson Ltd Sameer Gupta, Founder of Carnation Auto Jagdish Khattar, Co-founder, Subros Ramesh Suri, and Executive Director of Medanta Dr. Naresh Trehan are expected to be present at the roadshow. “Officials from UP will also meet ambassadors and senior embassy representatives of various countries like Netherlands, USA, Nepal, Mauritius, Canada, Zambia, Spain, Czech Republic, Fiji, Bhutan during the road show to discuss possibilities of FDI and other areas of collaboration with these countries,” Jha claimed. Officials from the state including Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner Anup Chandra Pandey, Principal Secretary Infrastructure and Industrial Development Alok Sinha, Additional Chief Secretary, IT, Sanjiv Saran, Principal Secretary, Agriculture, Sudhir Garg and others will take part in the road show.
- Cooperation of all necessary to achieve target: Ramsheela Sahu 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CGPCC chief Bhupesh Baghel to hoist tricolour at ‘Rajiv Bhavan’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- NMDC Bacheli Complex bags FIMI’s ‘Tata Steel Mining Sustainability Award’ 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Govt officials employees to take compulsory pledge for voting 15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- CM meets Union Ministers on eco-sensitive zones, mines 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi
- IN BRIEF 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 300 Armymen move SC against AFSPA dilution 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- XIMB Fin Assn holds biz meet ‘Finomics’ 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- 2 dowry deaths in Jspur; hubbies arrested 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar
- Keonjhar DM holds grievance meet 15 Aug 2018 | PNS | in Bhubaneswar