- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Yogi calls governor over various issues including the Unnao gang rape
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath called on Governor Ram Naik on Sunday and discussed various issues including the Unnao gang rape incident in which BJP law maker and his family is charged with murder and gang rape.
A highly placed source in Raj Bhawan said that Yogi informed the Governor about the steps his government has taken including setting up of Special Investigation Team of UP Police and administrative actions being taken against the officials and police men found guilty in the report.
The Governor has also invited CM as Chief Guest of Maharashtra Diwas function to be held in Raj Bhawan on May 1. The artists from Maharashtra will present cultural programme in Lucknow on that day.
As per release issued by the Raj Bhawan the function is being organized by the local Maharashtrians.
On this occasion CM also presented a book on 1965 War written by Rachna Bisht.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi