- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
2 new EHT sub stations start operations
Two new Excessive High Tension (EHT) sub stations in the State started functioning on Monday to make the transmission systems better in the State.
These two EHT sub stations of 40 MVA each were established in Dabhra and Kondatarai of the State.
Official informed that with establishment of these sub stations quality power supply would get ensured in 378 of the villages.
These sub stations have been constructed with a cost of Rs 59 crore and was done in a bid to provide uninterrupted power supply in the villages.
With establishment of the sub stations, the number of EHT Sub Stations in the State had increased to 101, the officials informed.
The number of EHT sub stations when the separate state of Chhattisgarh was formed was 26 and a commendable expansion in the transmission system has been witnessed these days, officials informed.
Managing Director of Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Corporation Limited (CSPTCL),Tripti Sinha and a team of experts along with senior officials were present during commencement of the sub stations.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi