- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
BJP discusses roadmap for Vikas Yatra
A key meeting of Bharatiya Janata Party was held at State party office Kushabhau Thakre Premised here on Sunday to chalk out a roadmap of ‘Vikas Yatra’ for mission 2018 in the poll bound State.
The Yatra is to be taken out in two phases, the first from of May 1 and the second in the month of August.
Chief Minister Raman Singh, State BJP President Dharamlal Kaushik and national joint general secretary of the party Saudan Singh were especially present in the meeting.
The party leaders stressed on focusing on the seats which the BJP had lost during previous election in year 2013. Party leaders underlined the need to focus on Bastar and Surguja regions which is key to the party to register fourth consecutive victory in the mineral-rich state.
Chief Minister later briefing about the meeting to reporters said they discussed the response of people to the recently held Yatras by BJP. Rs Rs These were social audits and we found that people of state are satisfied with the government in the State,’’ he said.
The meeting also discussed about the routes of the Vikas Yatra to be taken out across the state in two phases, he informed. CM further informed that programme of ‘Gram Swaraj Abhiyan’ had already commenced in the state from April 14 in which programmes would be held to apprise the people of development in the state as well as centrally-sponsored schemes.
Rs Rs Party is going to convene Ujjawala Panchayat on April 20 where as Panchayati Raj Diwas would be held on April 24. Prime Minister would directly address the Panchayat representatives of state that day’’, he informed.
- Pranaam Pawas: A poetic event organised to welcome monsoon 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Rudali: A play on women’s struggles staged 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- HC allows teenager rape victim to abort 26-week foetus 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Raipur
- Citizens plan to approach court if drive diluted 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- BJP MLAs & Cong leaders oppose anti-encroachment drive in Premnagar Bazaa 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Dehradun
- 155 cm height fixed for women candidates for police posts 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Woman straying away to Bengal returns home 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Bhopal
- Hry Govt to begin special transport service for girl students of Mewat, Morni hills 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Punjab CM approves solar energy project in agri fields 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Chandigarh
- Inbrief 17 Jul 2018 | PNS | in Ranchi